Call for Educational Sessions Proposals
Proposals for Educational Sessions must be submitted using our online tool by April 23, 2021.
Proposals should reflect areas that improve and advance the Medicaid Program. The themes are provided as guidelines only. We are interested in well-developed and meaningful proposals. Be creative; if your idea does not fall neatly into a specific category, just use the one that most closely aligns.
The themes for this year are:
- Regulatory Compliance: How can technology address areas where compliance may be challenging or where the use of technology can enhance the level of compliance?
- Procurement: What are effective or innovative procurement tools and strategies?
- Operations: What best practices to follow during a project’s operational phase?
- Data: How to collect, validate, share, and use data to improve the Medicaid and HHS Programs?
- Innovation: Proposals that focus on innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, and Human Centered Design and their impact on the Medicaid Program.
Affinity Tracks: Affinity Tracks are developed primarily for individuals responsible for a specific area where more specialized information is needed.
- Medicaid and Health Information Technology: This track will focus on how the Medicaid Program intersects with overall Health Information Technology efforts
- Third Party Liability: This track is designed as a “conference within a conference” for people working in Third Party Liability (TPL).We designed this theme as a “conference within a conference.”
Visit the MESC Agenda page to review our guidelines and to submit your proposal or abstract.