The MESC Mobile App is now available!
Once logged in to the MESC app you will be able to see the most current information regarding the workshops, plenary sessions, educational sessions, meals, and receptions throughout the week. You will also have access to information about our exhibitors and sponsors.
The MESC app is your one-stop center for the most current information on sessions and events throughout the week. Please be sure to download it today.
To get the MESC 2022 app, follow these simple steps:
- Download the app by searching for “Cvent Events” in the app store your device
- Open the “Cvent Events” app and search “Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference“
- Click on download to download the most current information
To customize your event, including registering for workshops and plenary, as well as to connect to other attendees, log in to the app. To log in:
- Tap on the in the bottom right-hand corner then click “Log in for more features.”
- Enter your first name, last name, and the email used when registering for the conference to receive a verification code via email
- Return to the Cvent Events app and enter your verification code
We continue to add content to the app (e.g., associating speaker names to sessions) with updates.