CMS-HL7® FHIR® CONNECTATHON
A Virtual Testing Event: Participate, Contribute, and Learn!
Facilitated by the Office of Burden Reduction and Health Informatics (OBRHI)
July 19 – 21, 2022, 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. ET
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is proud to again bring stakeholders together for the HL7 FHIR Connectathon on July 19-21, 2022.
- July 19th: CMS and industry experts will provide policy updates with emphasis on future interoperability strategies.
- July 20th– 21st: Implementers will conduct testing with Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) servers and Implementation Guides (IGs) with application developers who are working to support better patient access, health equity, and data access for the healthcare industry.
Ways to Participate:
- Lead a Track
- Test your Server or Application
- Participate in Implementer Roundtables
- Federal Employees: Observe and learn
To learn more about the event and ways to participate, contact CMSHealthInformaticsandInteroperabilityGroup@cms.hhs.gov or visit the CMS 2022 FHIR Connectathon 3 webpage
Facilitated by the Office of Burden Reduction and Health Informatics (OBRHI), Health Informatics and Interoperability Group (HIIG)