On April 6, 2021, the MESC finished our seven-part series dedicated to Third Party Liability (TPL) topics for Medicaid systems professionals. The series was developed in collaboration with the TPL-TAG leadership, State agencies and their vendor partners to provide cutting edge information and guidance which will help States operate at their highest levels of performance.
The sessions covered a wide range of topics from a TPL-101 presentation to ensure attendees have a core set of knowledge, to an interactive TPL Design Thinking Session where participants strategized on systems improvements.
The schedule of sessions included:
- October 6, 2020 – Decoupling TPL Services with the NASPO ValuePoint Consortium Procurement
- November 10, 2020 – Estate Recovery Automation
- December 1, 2020 – TPL Cost Avoidance: An Ounce of Avoidance is Worth a Pound of Chase. Using Advanced Data Techniques
- January 5, 2021 – Next-Gen TPL is Here. Showcase new/innovative technology for the TPL module
- February 2, 2021 – TPL-101
- March 2, 2021 – Diving Deeper into TPL: Design Thinking Session
- April 6, 2021 – TPL Innovations in a Changing Healthcare Environment: Strategies for Optimizing Government-Sponsored Programs