Exhibit Hall Diagram
Exhibit Hall Hours(subject to change):
- Monday: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Exhibit Hall Information:
- At this time we do not have clear guidance from the Hynes Convention Center, City of Boston or Commonwealth of Massachusetts regarding public health protocols that will be enforced in August 2021. The Exhibit Hall floorplan is expected to change. We will work with you to maintain your selected space in the redsigned Exhibit Hall.
- All Booths are 10’ x 10’.
- No “end cap” booths allowed. For example, Booths 201 & 300 combined would create an end cap and cannot be selected unless they are selected as part of a quad.
- The exhibit hall is in Exhibit Hall C – only the aisles are carpeted. Customized carpet colors for your booth space are available through the drayage company.
- Food & Beverage Stations will be located throughout the Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibit Hall move-in starts at 7 AM on Monday, and must complete by 4:30 PM.
- The MESC 2021 Opening Reception will be held in the Exhibit Hall, beginning at 6:00 PM on Monday.
- The MESC 2021 Poster Session will be held in the Exhibit Hall, beginning at 6:00 PM on Tuesday.
- Exhibit Hall move-out starts on Thursday at 11 AM (after the last morning break), and must complete by 11:59 PM on Thursday.
** Do not start move-out early! **
- The MESC 2021 drayage provider is Viper Tradeshow Services.