You may register for the 2022 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference by visiting our online conference registration site. The cost to attend the 2022 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference will vary based on your registration type and when you register.
New this year is a special registration category for senior level representatives from state agencies at a reduced fee. We are developing a group of special leadership and organizational dynamics workshop(s) to provide individual state staff with the schedule an in-depth discussion on overcoming obstacles and barriers within their agency. More information will be available in the coming weeks.
Your registration fee provides you with admission to the keynote plenary session, all conference sessions and conference sponsored events (i.e., Sponsor Opening Reception and Poster Session Reception), daily interaction with sponsors and networking opportunities with colleagues.
Your registration fee also provides each attendee with snack breaks on Monday, a light breakfast and snack breaks on Tuesday through Thursday, and lunch on Monday through Wednesday.
Government (must be a Government employee):
Non-Government / Private Sector (Gov. Contractors & Private Industry):
New – Secretary/Commissioner/Medicaid Director:
- All speakers must be registered and pay the registration fee.
- We do not offer an exhibit hall only or educational session only type registrations.
Refunds / Cancellations:
- Use of a credit card obligates the registrant to the stated cancellation/refund policy.
- All cancellations/refunds will incur a $75 processing/cancellation fee.
- All cancellations/refunds must be processed through NESCSO. Contact David Huffman with refund requests at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 365-7833. You will need your confirmation number.
- Registration fees for “no shows” will not be refunded.
A “Confirmation Receipt” is emailed once you complete your registration. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder as the message often ends up there. If you are registering for someone else or adding guests to your registration, please make sure you forward the confirmation to them as these confirmations are used for submitting payment approvals/expense reports.
Please register early as this helps the conference planners with information necessary to use our space wisely and plan for meals accordingly.