Exhibit Hall Layout
Exhibit Hall Hours
(subject to change)
Monday: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Exhibit Hall Information
- All Booths are 10’ x 10’. Maximum of four (4) booths per sponsor
- No “end cap” booths allowed. For example, Booths 201 & 300 combined would create an end cap and cannot be selected unless they are selected as part of a quad.
- All aisles and seating areas in the Exhibit Hall are carpeted. Booth space is required to be carpeted. Customized carpet colors for your booth space are available through the drayage company.
- Each 10’ x 10” booth includes:
- The MESC 2022 drayage provider is Viper Tradeshow Services, proud partner of the MESC since 2017.
- The primary point of contact at each sponsoring organization will receive an Exhibitor Kit with online ordering instructions.
- Exhibit Hall move-in starts at 7:00 AM on Monday and must complete by 4:30 PM. Special requests for early move-in need to be coordinated through Viper Exposition Services (see your Exhibitor Kit).
- Set-up and teardown staff do not have to be registered and will have access to the Exhibit Hall on Monday 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Thursday after 11:00 AM. People who are not registered are not allowed in the Exhibit Hall at any other times.
- Exhibit Hall move-out starts on Thursday at 11 AM (after the last morning break) and must complete by 11:59 PM on Thursday. ** Do not start move-out early! **
- The MESC does not offer an “Exhibit Hall Only” pass. Each 10×10 booth space is provided one (1) complimentary registration. All other attendees are required to be registered/paid attendees.
- The Exhibit Hall is open at all times during the conference to allow sponsors to meet with attendees during the slow times as well as the busier times of the day. We recognize that the Exhibit Hall is open for long hours each day and encourage sponsors to flex their staffing levels accordingly. Additionally, sponsor staff are invited to take breaks in our Sponsor VIP Room.
- Meals will be served in Hall B (adjacent to the Exhibit Hall) – Breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning; Lunch Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Food & Beverage Stations will be located throughout the Exhibit Hall.
- The MESC 2022 Opening Reception will be held in the Exhibit Hall, beginning at 6:00 PM on Monday.
- The MESC 2022 Poster Session will be held in the Exhibit Hall, beginning at 5:30 PM on Tuesday.
- All food and beverage provided to attendees at your booth need to be approved and/or supplied by the Charlotte Convention Center.